SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
The Stock Nutra Online Store ships items within the continental United States.
No shipments can be made to P.O. Box addresses, United States territories, or addresses outside of the United States.
Is usually processed and shipped the within 4 weeks of approved label.
The Stock Nutra online store currently does not take back orders; you may call us offline at 631-355-7267 to place an order during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST).
If you choose the pick-up option, the driver will need to call Stock Nutra’s warehouse to confirm the pickup schedule at least 4 business hours ahead of time.
ALL RETURNS MUST FIRST BE AUTHORIZED BY THE SELLER’S MANAGEMENT. RETURNED GOODS, MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE SELLER’S RETURNED MATERIALS AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA NUMBER), CUSTOMER NAME, AND THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE ORDER NUMBER. IF PRODUCT IS RETURNED WITHOUT AN RMA #, IT WILL REFUSED. ALL RETURNS MUST BE MADE WITHIN 10 DAYS FROM RECEIPT OF THE PRODUCT.
1. Quality Issue: Before RMA is issued:
a. All lab tests MUST reference Stock Nutra batch number.
b. Must turn in a lab test from a 3rd party lab.
c. Foreign matter found inside the product must be left as is and returned in its original packaging and label.
2. Damaged product:
a. Any damages must be brought to the attention of Stock Nutra within 10 days of customer’s receipt.
b. Must have proof of damage by photo or indicated on the bill of lading when delivered.
c. Any damage caused by UPS must either be brought to Stock Nutra’s attention immediately or refused. Package must be left in condition it was delivered in. UPS will want to inspect the product.
3. If returning product for reasons other than the above:
a. Product MUST be returned in its original packaging.
b. A 25% restock fee will be charged for the product being returned.
c. Sender must pay for freight.
d. International duty fees must be paid by the sender.
When shipping product back to Stock Nutra
- RMA number must appear on the package. Without a valid RMA number, package(s) will not be accepted.
- RMA number expires after 10 days from the date issued.
- Returns are to be pre-paid by customer unless otherwise authorized by Stock Nutra. COD shipments will not be accepted.
- Customers are to securely package any returned items to prevent possible damages during shipping. The customer should consider insuring returned items as Stock Nutra will not be responsible for any damaged/lost goods.
- Any credit to customer’s account is subject to inspection of the returned goods and subsequent approval of Stock Nutra.